WE ARE BACK!
DINE IN & TAKEAWAY
How to safely dine with us!
- Bookings are advisable.
- Tables must not exceed 10 persons.
- Please maintain a social distance of 1.5m, crowding is not permitted.
- Our full menu & specials will be available when you dine in only.
These strict guidelines are directly from the government so they must be adhered to.
Please call us on (02) 8710 3519 to make a booking.
We thank you for your support during this time and we can't wait to see you all again.
How to order food for takeaway?
1. See our menu here and pick which items you would like to eat.
2. Check with friends and family if they are hungry to :)
3. Call 87103519 to speak to our staff to take your order
Pick up food times: Mon - Sun 5pm - 8pm from the bottleshop ONLY.
A friendly note from our staff regarding food pick up and the Oaks Hotel.
The Oaks Hotel is thankful for the opportunity to do food takeaways as pick up only through our bottleshop.
We value every customer that has ever dined with us and wish to continue this positive experience and make sure everyone is well fed in these tough times.
We are also asking the community to help support the Oaks hotel by keeping our staff working to feed you hungry lot!
A note about our food preparation.
The Oaks Hotel kitchen staff ensures the correct preparation of food under strict guidelines in accordance with the latest health and safety measures.